Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Special Mommy and Daughter Time!




This morning after taking carpooling the kids to school I had made special plans for Gracie! I took her for her first manicure and pedicure! I knew she would love it because she loves for me to paint her nails. She did!! She just sat there and let them pamper her with a huge smile on her face and little giggles. Then when they got to her toes she just loved the bubbles on her feet. She kept wanting the girl to leave the bubbles on it took some convincing by me to get her feet out of the water so they could paint her nails. She picked out the faintest pink for her fingers and the brightest purple for her toes. It was lots of fun! Then we still had gymnastics too!

1 comment:

Angie said...

How fun! Sounds like a great relaxing time for the gals!