Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Life is short!

There are so many things that have got me thinking about this-LIFE IS SHORT! Life has been soooo busy! Sometimes I find it hard to balance it all out! I will say first and foremost I'm having a blast this summer with my kiddos! We've been busy! We've done lots of fun stuff but I've also been more busy than I'd like to be and can't find time for other things like spending time with friends and the rest of my family. I also haven't found the time to post on here which bums me out because I like to keep track of all our happenings because it's all forgotten so quickly if I don't record it. I also want to say how blessed I am for the wonderful people I have in my life! I have an awesome husband and two beautiful children. I'm blessed with the greatest Mom and Dad,the sweetest and most loving mother-in-law you can ask for,an ambitious sister and brother, a cool brother-in-law, a sweet and caring sister-in-law that loves Aden and Gracie as if they were her own, and a neice and nephew who I love like my own kids. I also think of the father-in-law that I never got to meet because he was taken by cancer at a young age but I know he's watching over us everyday. I think how proud he would be of Shannon. This doesn't include all the rest of my family and friends that I've been blessed with. I also want to say what's on my mind everyday! I know people will think I'm crazy but I really don't care anymore! If you don't agree, it's o.k. I can live with it so here it goes, everyday I think of all the little orphans in the world now and that will come into this world and need a family. I think of how Shannon and I can make a difference in another child's life. I know raising children is hard work but it's also fun and rewarding. I'm not saying I'm ready now but it's in my heart and if the Lord continues putting this in my heart and if He puts it into Shannon's heart we WILL adopt again someday! I'm still waiting on His guidance, where, when, how and even if. I learned so much about who is in control during our adoption of Aden, it was a tough lesson but I try to never forget that lesson. Life is short and you never know when it might be over so follow your heart. I'm really trying hard to follow my heart because there has only been one time in my life I haven't followed my heart and there hasn't been a day that has gone by since that day that I haven't questioned my decision.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Yay! I will be behind you no matter what!
You were missed yesterday. Chris even asked about you.